Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output

Subject: Re: [OM] OT iPad input/output
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 07:20:41 -0500
On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 5:58 AM, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hard 'g' or soft? <g>
>
> --Bob Whitmire

Hard "g", rhymes with loogie, Bob, if that helps in any way. :)

I'm blaming the iPad touchscreen keyboard for all my foibles in this
thread.  I've written tersely, I've offended Mac owners, and I've even
top-posted!  I'm taking notice and going to do better.

My crack about Macs and conspicuous consumerism is based entirely on
observations of students who find the Macbook especially appealing.
(They ARE quite gorgeous I think.)  For youngsters it is a natural
next-step after the iPod, except now there is the iPad too.  Apple has
been brilliant.  The marque exudes good quality and people gravitate
towards that.

Joel W.

Sent from my Dell laptop