[OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.

Subject: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 19:30:31 -0400
See Bob standing on a darkening expanse of naked landscape, waving
goodbye to modern culture as it follows the sun into another day. All
of which is to say, Mike, that I'm damned if I can make any sense of
this at all. Phew! Seems I can rage all I want, but the effing light is
_still_ dying. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bobwhitmire.com

Ha,
Bottom line is I'll be fussing with my phone and you'll be capturing
nice images.

Actually just wanna be able to make a call over wifi on a CDMA phone so
it will work in Europe and not cost a fortune.
Verizon make get the next i-Phone but rumor has it AT&T sweetened the
deal on the ipad business so mebbe it will be a year or more
and not this summer till VZW will have access to them.  I haven't
checked the rumor mill stuff after today' s already leaked new I-phone
was introduced.
Think I'll leave not take any phone this trip and take an extra lens.

Mike