Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.

Subject: Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 19:48:23 -0400
I'm with you, Bob!  I read Google news in the morning.  I like to read
the Science/Technology section except that these days half of the
entries are either about phones or video games.  Eh?  What happened to
the real science and technology?  I have a cell phone.  It sends and
receives telephone calls.  It also has a useless camera which I don't
use.  I know it can send and receive text messages but I don't
understand why anyone would want to.  I'm happy just using my phones for
phoning and my laptop for laptopping and my computer for computing (as
in image editing). Maybe a Kindle would be nice.  Now there's some
serious battery life.  A week with wireless turned on and two weeks with
it turned off.  Makes the iPad's 10 hours looks measly.

Chuck Norcutt