Re: [OM] IMG: Copenhagen sprin

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Copenhagen sprin
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:37:58 +0200
Hi Nathan and all,

Again, I'm very late replying the digests...

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>A selection of pics from my trip to Copenhagen last week. No Little
Mermaid, they have lent
>her to the Chinese, just as well. Lots of other good stuff, I think:
>
><http://www.frozenlight.eu/cph%5Fspring%5F2010/>

I like the coast in Humlebæk <
http://www.frozenlight.eu/cph_spring_2010/content/20100427_L1001434_large.html>,
especially the reflections on the water.

Also, the 'no smoking' sculpture caught my attention... reminds me what my 2
year old God-daughter says whenever she sees somebody buying tobacco: "Eso
malo, eso caca" ("That bad, that poo")

;-)

Again, thanks for sharing your pics. Cheers,

--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)