Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.

Subject: Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 07:29:28 -0400
I recall reading somewhere, and I'm almost sure it wasn't DeePee
Review, that if one were to have visited the Globe  in Old Will's day,
what one would have heard from the stage would have been very like
current Southern U.S. I don't know if it was a disgruntled Confederate
making this claim . . . I merely pass it along for what it's worth,
which is somewhere next to nothing.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com