Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.

Subject: Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:24:42 -0400
Aye, and in coastal North Carolina, along the Outer Banks, as well as
the extreme western part of the state. I'm told there are places in
Maine as well, but I haven't heard it.

On a different but oh so slightly related subject: A waitress in a
small sandwich shop I frequented for lunch many years ago used to send
her patrons off with a hearty "Caio, y'uns!" God Bless Diversity. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com