Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.

Subject: Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:25:40 -0400
Nice story, nice lines. Kinda melancholy, which fits the tone of the
moment. Having grown up in western North Carolina, I'd like to think I
might have a few language quirks that originated in the time of the
Eight Lords Proprietor, but I'm not a linguist so I wouldn't
necessarily recognize them. True what you said, though; whatever they
might be, I likely would not write them. It would be something that
came out in speech.

Homogenization is not necessarily a good thing.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com