Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.

Subject: Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 08:16:07 -0400
The clouds in 1612 just don't look right.  The only thing I can think of
it that it's suffering from borderline posterization (if there is such a
thing).  1607 looks fine and I note that its file size is about 50%
larger than 1612.  Maybe there's just to much compression for the subtle
gray tones in the clouds.

Chuck Norcutt