Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website

Subject: Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 09:56:38 -0400
My, you have some very nice stuff there we've not seen before.  "Splash"
at Pemaquid Point caught my eye for its very special light.  "Stone &
Foam" is nice too but it looks like you lost the bright sun that makes
"Spash" so special.  "Green Wall" is nice too but "Splash" takes the
cake.  But there's plenty more good 'uns too.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt