Re: [OM] Can I switch to digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Can I switch to digital?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:15:03 +0100
Why would Simon lose the ability to use OM glass?  Granted, he would not be
able to use the rangefinder to focus, but I can tell you OM lenses work just
fine on Bessa-T and Leica III bodies. In the latter case, you need an
accessory finder for anything but 50mm (and the former has no viewfinder
anyway) - but I use wideangles anyway. No focus problems, and few viewfinder
problems either.

But if you mean he might choose to give up using OM glass once he had
sampled the "other" brand - well I can't argue with that, of course ... ...
... since I have no comparatives.

Oh and Simon, the M9 has a full-frame sensor, and costs GBP4217 from Robert
White. Body only. Yes, I checked there are no extra digits in there.

Piers