Re: [OM] Can I switch to digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Can I switch to digital?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:39:00 -0400
As J.P. Morgan is reputed to have said in reply to his neighbor's query
about the cost of maintaining his yacht:  "If you have to ask how much
it costs you can't afford it."  :-)

Variations of same are often attributed to the costs of ownership for
yachts, Rolls Royces, private planes, expensive homes and artworks and
(at my level of income at least) Leicas.  :-)

$6,995 for body only at B&H in NYC.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=leica+m9&N=0&InitialSearch=yes>
The details
<http://www.dpreview.com/previews/leicam9/>

Ooops!  You need lenses too.  Choose them here.  It won't take long to
exceed the cost of the body.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=leica+lens&N=0&InitialSearch=yes>

Chuck Norcutt