Re: [OM] perhaps this needs translation...

Subject: Re: [OM] perhaps this needs translation...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 21:45:28 +0100
Ah, I must explain.

The Norfolk Broads is a system of inland waterways and lakes in Norfolk, East
Anglia.  It's a cluster of nature reserves as well as being a place of beauty,
albeit rather flat.

http://www.norfolkbroads.com/regional-information/

That's why I asked for an EC14: there is loads of wildlife, and I needed an
extender for my 50-200.  Luckily a list member has been most generous with  a
sale :-) (among several offers of loans, for which I was v.v. grateful).

Cheers

Chris