Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website

Subject: Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:32:21 +1000
OK - if we're playing the Monty Python 'hot gravel' game - we have big
Wedge-tail eagles that snack on road kill and rise at the last minute.
8ft wingspan. If you have one of those swoop up your windscreen at the
last moment as they will, a blinding flash of brown feathers, then you
have to stop. The windscreen is fine, as is the eagle but you may have
to hose down your seat.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx