Re: [OM] Can I switch to digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Can I switch to digital?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:46:42 -0400
Speaking of the 5D, there is a service advisory from Canon stating that
original production mirrors may come unglued from the mirror base and
fall out.  Updated 5Ds have some kind of mechanical clamps holding the
mirror in place.   Repair is done free.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=PgComSmModDisplayAct&fcategoryid=215&modelid=11933&keycode=2112&id=55659
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743