Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open

Subject: Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:11:54 -0600
   Some info in case anyone is interested:
   After following Chuck's directions, the file downloads were the same,
   no differences.
   I have installed and uninstalled Olympus Viewer 2 a total of 8 times
   now, all to no avail.
   I have emailed back and forth with Olympus and followed their
   recommendations, still no go.
   I have just spent 45 minutes on the phone with Olympus Tech support and
   a very nice gentleman named Stanley took over my computer remotely and
   he couldn't get Olympus Viewer 2 to run, either. We see an error with
   "Olylaurel.dll", but no one knows what that means or how to fix it. So,
   he will research this and get back to me as soon as possible. I am
   hoping very much that he can find a solution.

Candace