Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open

Subject: Re: [OM] Can't get Olympus Viewer 2 to open
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:12:42 -0600
   Hi Nathan,
   I can appreciate your viewpoint. We did discuss this in depth quite
   some time back when I couldn't get any RAW software to render colors
   accurately or well from my E-30 ORFs. Master 2 does a fine job with
   that part, but is sorely lacking in many other ways, making it very
   labor intensive and inconvenient to use. ACR has great problems with
   highlight recovery and accurate colors from the E-30, as did Lightroom
   (in my opinion), and I greatly dislike Silkypix. So....I find myself
   wishing Olympus provided a better ORF developing program.
   I don't have a problem using ACR for the E-300, E-330, or E-510. The
   E-30 seems to be an entirely different beast.
   I have not, however, tried ACDSee with the E-30. I don't know if I
   could download a trial version of their latest to see, as I have done
   so in the past and don't know if they would allow it again. Same for
   Bibble.

Candace