Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website

Subject: Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:22:49 -0400
Well, it's clear that you don't have lovebugs then.  If you had to go
250km to the next station you'd never be able to do it through a lovebug
swarm.  Even 50km would be a tough slog as the windshied and headlights
would be totally plastered over and you wouldn't be able to see to
drive.  But lovebugs originated in Central America and have spread
around the states surrounding the Gulf of Mexico.  Wet places.  Not too
much danger of spreading to Western Australia.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt