Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website

Subject: Re: [OM] New Gallery, Website
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:52:28 +1000
Bob, I love the renovations. Very stylish, I like the navigation, and
it promotes the content well.

Photos...well, the opening photo (Cuckold's Light), White on White II,
Orange, Reflected Light (I've mentioned that one before, I think),
Bell House Reflection, Bench at Pemaquid, are all photos outstanding
for me amongst a lot of inspirational stuff. This is not to say that
other pictures aren't equally as "good", but just that these hit me
personally right in my "Wow!" gland.

That Cuckold's Light though...it's just totally beautiful. One of the
finest I've seen.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz