Re: [OM] Free Expression Media 2 was Can't get Olympus Viewer2 toopen

Subject: Re: [OM] Free Expression Media 2 was Can't get Olympus Viewer2 toopen
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 12:05:01 +0100
I know you have solved the problem, Moose, but for the sake of others who
may still want the answer, go to this page on the Phae One site:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/39dfnoy

There are two offers on that page - to the right of the main image is the
"free Capture One for users of Expression Media" offer.  Below that same
graphic is "iView customers get Expression Media 2 for FREE!". Both offers
expire on 30 June, and if you do have iView Media or MediaPro, you would
sign up for that offer first, then sign up for the freee Capture One.

Piers