Re: [OM] New photography book

Subject: Re: [OM] New photography book
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 19:19:35 -0400
It works for me and it appears that you can preview the entire book.
But I found I could page through the book faster than it could load
images and rather than waiting for the pages to load it just shows blank
pages.  If you wait for it to catch up it will behave normally again.
With your very slow link that may be all that's going on.

Chuck Norcutt