Re: [OM] IMG: Patterns

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Patterns
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 10:45:37 -0400
Since there's no way to tell from the outside whether the battery is
good or not about all you can do is trust the reputation of the
manufacturer.  If you don't know who the manufacturer is there's no
reputation available for trust.

"I can't find the ones I purchased in the list..."

I tried.

Chuck Norcutt