Re: [OM] IMG: New York weekend

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: New York weekend
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:11:46 -0400
I greatly enjoyed your tour of NYC.  At the same time I'm happy to say
that I'm not there and try very hard not to be.  During the summer of
1974 I lived in a hotel on 34th street and went to an IBM school on 42nd
street.  It was an extremely interesting summer with good food and good
times, lots of very hard work and an extraordinary learning experience
in many ways.  But cities, traffic and congestion (even Boston) are just
not my cup of tea.  I was glad to be there and just as glad to not be
there any more.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt