Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 22:57:00 +1000 (EST)
Hi Marc,

> You mentioned Australia once. I've hardly ever come within striking
> distance of any venemous snakes...three, four, five times, tops (and
> pythons aren't venomous, so you're fine there).

The odd dugite pops up around the goldfields in Western Australia,
you also need to go to Esperance and take a walk around some of
the farms in summer :-)

I've had a Tiger snake slither between my legs, though they are
very dangerous they are very shy, so the best defense is not to
step on them, or if you havent stepped on one, to simply freeze
until its gone.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Bus error (core dumped)