Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:17:05 -0400
AG wrote earlier, "....Up in the UP, they grow those flies big enough to
carry off small
pets and children."

Old UP black fly joke: Sez one bf to another,

"Do we eat him here or take him back to the woods?"

Responds the other,

"Here! If we take him back, the BIG flies will take him away from us."

Heard that while waiting for the ferry, long before the bridge was built.
Still true I guess.

Old Rick