[OM] ( OM ) Bob's hospital adventure

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Bob's hospital adventure
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:08:17 +1200
Very glad your visit had a good outcome Bob.

By the way, thanks to those who mentioned my partner's hospitalisation.

She is recovering well. Could not have done without the surgeon's knives.

Google "anterior rectocele".  And he sewed her up from the inside :-)  A
surgeon from one of the Slavic countries.

In the meantime, a nasty winter cold virus is doing the rounds here; spread
by the usual vectors - primary school children. She is just dealing with the
side-effects of that - bronchitis. Thank goodness our new house is warm
and dry.

Brian Swale.