[OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold

Subject: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:19:26 -0400
 I thought I might take
up a career as a "thumb-in-the-eye" spokesman for McDonald's. "I've
been wolfing down Big Macs for thirty years now and my arteries are
clear, my heart is pure and my wind is exemplary." <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com

Ugh, as self appointed list endocrinologist and lipid patrol would
advise to
frequent such establisments only for the restroom or coffee.  Must be
all the venturing forth on those
icy cold Maine mornings in search of images keeping those arteries
patent, but wouldn't push it.

A watching out for esteemed list member, Mike

PS: off to a meeting in SanDiego than Alsace and Switzerland
will try and check in if possible --otherwise see ya in mid July