Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:12:32 -0400
  Geez Bob, with those kind of numbers on a diet of Big Macs you'll probably
only make it to 88. You'd better be careful; if you switch to a diet of lean
meat and veggies you'll live to 122 and run out of money dying penniless in
the gutter. ;^)

Charlie

PS Be sure to thank you parents, you chose well.