Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:49:46 -0400
The only downside for the Royal Marines would be that in actual combat
situations, the enemy could smell them coming for miles, er,
kilometers. But then it's also likely the enemy would think they were
about to be beset with a high-grade recreational opportunity, and thus
be caught off guard.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com