Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Down the rabbit hold
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:12:23 -0400
  I'd be willing to bet his Lipoprotein A levels were high. They are not
measured in a standard lipid profile but elevated LPa is an independent risk
factor for cardiovascular disease. Diet and meds have no direct effect on
them so if your levels are high you can only work on other risk factors.

Charlie