Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting addition to my kit . . .
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:51:46 -0400
  Reminds me of a canoe camping trip I took one long weekend on Racket Lake
in the Adirondacks one late Spring. We were in the middle of our trip when
the Black Flies emerged. The surface of the lake was black with them and our
weekend took a turn to misery. I'll never go there again unless it is late
summer or there is snow on the ground.

Charlie