[OM] Mammatus Clouds and Clearing Storm

Subject: [OM] Mammatus Clouds and Clearing Storm
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:54:11 -0500
Last night was a bit of an adventure for us here in Iowa with some
severe storms popping up. The storms had just passed us (actually
avoiding Grinnell, but that's another story), and the skies were
openning up right at sunset. We were fortunate to see the relatively
rare mammatus clouds break forth in song under the strong colorcast of
sunset.

www.zone-10.com

I understand these pictures are a little dark. I'm still coming to
grips with the way the Panasonic L1 exposes things and how the
sensor's dynamic range is.

AG