[OM] OM Stuff For Sale

Subject: [OM] OM Stuff For Sale
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 22:06:43 -0700
I'm losing my home, and have to get rid of a bunch of stuff, including
most of the OM collection I've carefully acquired over the years.

Thought I'd give the list a shot at this before putting it on eBay. I
haven't been following prices, so please make reasonable offers on
anything of interest. (I'm getting enough unreasonable offers on the
farm...)-:

Most lens caps have nice labels on them with focal length and max
focal ratio. All lenses turn smoothly and have snappy diaphragms with
no oil showing, near-perfect glass, and no apparent internal dust.

I have photos of most of this stuff, except for the motor drive stuff,
which I haven't gotten around to yet. So if you think you're serious
about something, let me know and I'll send pix.

I'm going to the US on July 1, and can ship from there sometime the
following week. Otherwise, it's going to be expensive shipping from
Canada... unless you're *in* Canada...

===LENSES===

* Zuiko 350mm f2.8, with aluminum case, strap, and two filters. The
glass looks near-perfect to my eye. The body and case has some scuffs
and scrapes. I'd call it: glass: 9, body and case: 7+

* Tamron 300mm f2.8, with matched 1.4x multiplier, case, two filters,
and Olympus OM adaptor. The glass looks near-perfect to my eye. The
body has negligible brassing. The case has broken stitches on one
corner, but is fully functional. I'd give it a 9.

* Zuiko 55mm f1.2. Near-perfect glass, light brassing on aperture
knurls. Front cap is scuffed. 9.

* Zuiko 50mm f2.0 Macro. Tiny specks of brassing on the front of the
aperture knurls. Glass looks near-perfect. A solid 9.

* Zuiko 35mm f2.0. Near-perfect glass, very light brassing on aperture
knurls. Third-party front cap. 9.

* Zuiko 35mm f2.8 Shift. Near-perfect glass, some light brassing on
aperture knurls, a bit more on the back of the widest part of the
shift collar. 8+

* Zuiko 35-70mm f3.5-4.8. Near-perfect glass. No brassing. Comes with
Quantaray 52mm UV filter. Third-party "flip" front cap. 9.

* Zuiko 28mm f2.0. Near-perfect glass, some light brassing on aperture
knurls. Solid 9.

* Zuiko 24mm f2.8. Near-perfect glass, very light brassing on aperture
knurls. Front cap is scuffed. 9.

* Zuiko 16mm f3.5 Fisheye. Near-perfect glass, some very light
brassing on aperture knurls. A 9-minus.

* Olympus Teleconverter 1.4X-A. Near-perfect glass. No brassing. 9+.

* Olympus Teleconverter 2X-A. Near-perfect glass. No brassing. 9+.

* Vivitar 3x Teleconverter. Near-perfect glass. Light brassing on
knurls. 9.

===BODIES===

* Olympus OM-4, black, with 13 screen. Average brassing of corners and
edges, considerable brassing of rear film holder. A solid 7.

* Olympus OM-4Ti, black, with 2-13 screen. Considerable brassing of
corners and edges and film holder. 7.

* Olympus OM-4T, black, with 2-13 screen, and Recordata Back 3. Much
less than average brassing, one scratch on prism. 8+.

* Olympus OM-4Ti, champagne, with super-bright Beattie 5x3 grid
screen, and Recordata Back 4. Less than average brassing. This was my
"daily driver" favourite. 8.

* Recordata Back 4. Ugly. Heavily brassed, some rust. Was functional,
or I would have tossed it. 4.

* Focusing screens: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, and a bright Beattie grid
screen.

===FLASH===

* Olympus T-32 flash. Battery contacts bright and free of corrosion,
shoe is sound. 8+.

* Olympus T-32 flash. Battery contacts bright and free of corrosion,
shoe is sound, but case above shoe has been glued. 7.

* Olympus T-32 flash with Olympus Bounce Grip 2 and mounting plate.
Battery contacts bright and free of corrosion. Flash shoe is broken,
but as long as you keep it with the grip, it works just fine. Grip
condition, 8.

* RARE Olympus Flash AC Adaptor 2. 200 VDC for super-fast cycling of T-
series flashes.

* T-series accessories (some rare):
** cables (2 ea 5 metre, 1 ea 2 metre, 3 ea 0.5 metre curly, 2 ea 0.3
metre),
**  tripod shoe mount,
** off-camera curly hot-shoe cable,
** 3-way splitter (drive three T-series flashes in parallel),
** Type-4 (OM-2N) to T-series socket adapter.

* Olympus telescoping fresnel lens for T-32 flash, for focusing and
directing light for 50mm to 135mm lenses.

* Olympus T Power Control 1. Battery contacts bright and free of
corrosion, shoe is sound. Working distance decals affixed to top of
flash for the following lenses: 135mm macro, 80mm macro, 50mm macro,
38mm macro, and 20mm macro. 9-minus.

* Olympus T-20 flash. Battery contacts bright and free of corrosion,
shoe badly cracked. 6.

===MACRO===

* Olympus Bellows. Missing the part that connects the rail to a
tripod. Top screw broken. Otherwise, physical condition excellent. 5,
only because of the missing part.

* Vivitar T-Mount Bellows, with Olympus OM adaptors front and rear. No
brassing. 9+.

* Olympus Dual Cable Release for bellows. I've got two of these; both
near-perfect to my eye.

* Olympus Varimagni Finder. Light brassing. Has been modified to fit
E-10/20 viewfinders, but will still fit OM-Series. 8.

* Automatic extension tubes:
** 36 mm Vivitar,
** 31 mm Cambron,
** 25 mm Olympus,
** 21 mm no-name,
** 20 mm Vivitar,
** 14 mm Olympus,
** 13 mm no-name,
** 12 mm Vivitar,
** 7 mm Olympus.

* Kiron Reverse Mate lens reverser, OM mount on one end, 55 mm filter
threads on the other.

* no-name lens reverser, OM mount on one end, 49 mm filter threads on
the other.

===MOTOR DRIVE===

* Olympus Winder 1. Some scuffs. 7. I'll include an external power
cable with Anderson Powerpole connectors.

* Olympus Motor Drive 1. Release button missing a screw that you can
probably get from John. Minor brassing. Would be an 8+ if it weren't
for the missing screw.

* Olympus Motor Drive 2. Very lightly used; no brassing. 9+.

* Olympus M.15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 2. Was working five years ago;
current battery condition unknown. No brassing. Physical condition 9+.

* Olympus M.15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 2. Was working five years ago;
current battery condition unknown. Above average brassing. Physical
condition 7.

* Olympus M.15V Ni-Cd Charger 1. 8.

* Olympus M.18V Control Grip 1. Chipped plastic on base, but fully
functional. 8.

* RARE 10 metre relay cord, for remote operation of motor drive. Clips
on bottom of MD-1 or MD-2; other end connects to M.15V or M.18V for
remote motor drive power and trigger.

* Olympus 250 Film Back 1. Lets you take almost as many film photos
without reloading as you can get on a 2 GB memory card. :-) But it
looks cool...

* RARE Olympus 250 Film Loader. Lovely hardwood base. A few scratches
and scrapes. Perfect mechanically.

===DIGITAL===

* Zuiko Digital 11-22mm f2.8-3.5. Near-perfect glass. No brassing. 9+.

* Olympus FL-40 flash. Battery contacts bright and free of corrosion,
shoe is sound. A few scuffs. 8+.

* Olympus TCON-300 Tele-extension Lens for E-10/20, with LH-2 lens
hood and TCON-SA-1 support arm.

===BOW WOW===

Yours for cost of shipping with any other purchase; otherwise they'll
be donated to the local high school photography class:

* 135mm, f3.5 Vivitar T-mount, with Hoya 49mm Skylight filter. The
glass is actually in good condition, but the body is heavily brassed.

* 180mm f3.5 Soligor T-mount. Glass is nice, body heavily brassed.
Filter threads dented.