Re: [OM] OM Stuff For Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Stuff For Sale
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:24:37 -0500
Jan,

First and for most I'm sorry to read of your situation. What a huge bummer!

But I am definitely curious to the demise of this grand experiment.
You were attempting something that in theory should have somewhat
isolated you from the economic ups and downs. There were those among
us, me included, that looked to what you were doing with fascination
and eye towards doing something similar, but maybe on a smaller scale
or on a simple individual basis.

And we have sorely missed yioiu around here.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx