[OM] IMG: Using a New Toy

Subject: [OM] IMG: Using a New Toy
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:39:59 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've been wanting a smaller, lighter kit to carry around when I am away from
home.  I just received a Zuiko 35mm f/3.5 Macro lens to pair with my E-510.
The 510 is light, as DSLRs go, and the lens weighs less than 6oz, so the
combination is the best I've found since I retired my Leica IIIf.

This image is about 15% of the 4/3 frame, and is shown to illustrate, IMHO,
that there is good reason for this lens to be described as "sharp".  After just
a few hours, I think it has found a home.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Lily+100.tif.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA