Re: [OM] IMG Moose at Dawn??? [was List slow?]

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG Moose at Dawn??? [was List slow?]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 20:07:47 -0400
Huh?  It didn't just roll back to 1?  Hmmm.  That's interesting.  I just
looked back about 20 months to find a rollover and see that the rollover
occurred at 13:52 on Oct 9, 2008.  That image was called IMG_0001 and
the one immediately prior was IMG_9999.

It confused me for a moment when I first looked in the folder which is
sorted by image number.  The first image shown, of course, is IMG_001
and IMG_9999 is at the bottom of the folder display.  The previous
folder ended with IMG_9979 and gives the appearance of jumping from
there to IMG_001 when opening the next folder.

I don't remember it happening but according to the 5D manual the camera
will display "FULL" when the image number hits 9999 and will force you
to change CF cards.

Chuck Norcutt