Re: [OM] OT Coffee

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Coffee
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:07:12 +0200
It is all a matter of taste. My preferred café solo, as an espresso is called
here, is also quite bitter, and I like the bitterness.

Starbucks is not nearly as good as what I get in my employee cafeteria in
Alicante, but during my recent visit to Boston I was extremely grateful that
there was a Starbucks next to the hotel. What was being served in the hotel
restaurant (where otherwise breakfast was excellent) can only be described as a
dark brown liquid, not even resembling coffee. And that has been my experience
in every single hotel I have ever stayed in in the English-speaking world.

So Starbucks does have its place.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman