Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh My Heart! [was Down the rabbit hold]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 10:20:06 -0700
> From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> the Empress Hotel, Victoria, BC is a complete certainty.

Yea, but high tea at the Empress will set you back about $60, after
tax and tip!

"BC" stands for "Bring Cash." The scones will be much more affordable
in New Brunswick or Nova Scotia, where the amount we owe on 43 acres
will buy 430 acres outright...

Future historians will no doubt remark upon the inevitable
association, with us, between sanitation and filthy lucre. And it is
one of the miracles of science and hygiene that the germs that used to
be in our food have been replaced by poisons. -- Wendell Berry