Re: [OM] E-thingy body recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] E-thingy body recommendation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:50:21 -0400
Thanks to everyone who replied.  I made a reply to the original question
recommending the A1/A2, C-5050 and G7 as candidates with the C-5050 and
G7 as the best fit for the purpose.  The G7 I think is superior but so
is its price.  It's price seems more like 225-300 and not the $150 that
Moose had suggested.  Hard to say with very few actual sales to draw on
for history.

Chuck Norcutt