Re: [OM] Too sharp for pink?

Subject: Re: [OM] Too sharp for pink?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:09:02 -0500
Fernando, I have a similar picture taken of a fuschia colored flower
that turned out essentially the same way. I shot it on Fuji Realla and
was flash-lit.  The lens was the Tokina AT-X 35-70 F2.8 zoom with some
extension. In my case, the edginess was so far over the top that I
couldn't print it--it actually was too uncomfortable.

Had the flash been slightly more diffuse, like in your picture, it
probably would have turned out fine.

Anyway, very nice picture.  It looks like you may be finally gotten
your scanning process down.

AG