Re: [OM] Live view operation, was: E-thingy body recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] Live view operation, was: E-thingy body recommendation
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:17:50 -0500
To quote Chuck, "Maybe the ordinary (non-micro) 4/3 cameras are done?"

Not for me.  I refuse to give up a basic optical viewfinder, and I have no
Leica-M lenses that must be used, so the M4/3 systems don't appeal to me.
With the ability to use modern Zuiko AF glass as well as Leica-R and Pentax
glass from the past, I don't see a need to change.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA