[OM] IMG: Getting Ready for Bldg Dedication

Subject: [OM] IMG: Getting Ready for Bldg Dedication
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 12:29:21 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Friday evening, the new terminal building at the Tullahoma Regional Airport
will be dedicated, with a small airshow and the traditional 4th of July
fireworks.  I stopped by today to watch some of the preparations.

The building is of brick, stone and glass construction, and has turned out to
be very nice.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Terminal+Building.jpg.html

Work was in progress all over the place.  The Jack Daniels rocking chairs were
being placed on the front porch, providing a comfortable spot to watch flight
operations or wait for a friend's arrival.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Working.jpg.html

All of the furnishings for the building were contributed by local businesses
and families.  The gentleman on the right contributed a large conference table
for the conference room, and had come by to see how it looked in place.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Frank+_amp_+Milner.jpg.html

All photos made with my new kit consisting of the E-510 and Zuiko 35mm f/3.5
Macro lens.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA