[OM] Different camera lens, different roll of film

Subject: [OM] Different camera lens, different roll of film
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 21:42:31 -0500
Continuing in the spirit of knowing that I can't please everybody all
the time... :)

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=519&Itemid=1

First picture was taken with the OM-4T, 35-80 F2.8 zoom, MD2 and an
elcheepo roll of Fujifilm 200. I attempted to degrain the image as
much as possible. That isn't grain, that's actually texture in the
picture itself. In the original scan you can make out the individual
grass seed heads. That lens continues to amaze me. It has sharpness
and unlike the 50 F1.4, beautiful bokeh. There is some CA with the
branches against the sky, but it doesn't take much to fix that in
post.

The second picture I desaturated as an experiment. Still not satisfied
with it yet.  Cropped to square for an album cover.  :)  It was taken
with the OM-3Ti with the 35-80 F2.8 zoom. Again, the original is sharp
enough that the lens sharpness is running up against the limits of the
film.

These won't stay up long, probably will whack them in a day or two.

AG