Re: [OM] Live view operation, was: E-thingy body recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] Live view operation, was: E-thingy body recommendation
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 12:48:16 -0500
The Olympus cameras provide a brief playback after every exposure.  I
can't remember if this can be turned off, as I have never tried to
turn it off.

In LV, after exposure and focus are determined by one of the various
methods, the shutter sequence is actuated and the mirror drops (one
can see through the lens/viewfuder briefly when the mirror drops), the
mirror/shutter action takes place, and then there is about a 2 second
playback of the shot just taken before the camera returns to LV.

Does the 5DmkII not provide anything that corresponds to this 2 second
playback?

Joel W.