Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 17:24:13 -0500
Hi Moose,

Thanks for the thoughtful dissertation.  I follow a somewhat similar backup
procedure, using external drives.  What I need is to free up space on my C:
drive now occupied by recent photos.  That is the main purpose of adding a
second drive to my PC.  Since the computer was purchased in 2005, I figure
that most current drives will outlive the computer itself.  I just hate to
get in the business of testing hard drives, and duplicating the bad choices
that others may have made.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA