Re: [OM] IMG: Art

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Art
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 07:24:05 -0400
Although I've not mastered the technique, I'm now aware of it: the
Blend-If sliders in Photoshop. They permit you to apply effects to
certain tonal ranges, either in the layer you're working on, or the
layer beneath it. A good tool for the inevitable halos that appear,
especially in the upper tonal ranges.

--An Aware But Hamfisted Bob
www.bobwhitmire.com