Re: [OM] Whatever it is, it is

Subject: Re: [OM] Whatever it is, it is
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 07:07:02 -0400
Perhaps what you're seeing and responding to is superior contrast
performance.  Gary's tests show high contrast results for the lenses you
mentioned although the 100/2.8 only gets that at f/8.  Other lenses are
also noted for high contrast at specific apertures or ranges.  Try some
other Zuikos at those apertures.

Chuck Norcutt