Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 12:08:43 -0400
If your computer supports SATA drives then using an eSATA docking
station to clone your boot drive is really quite easy.  You can just
drop the drive into the docking station, start the cloning software and
take your wife to dinner.  It will be all done when you get back and
both of you will be happier.  :-)

In the event that your computer supports SATA but doesn't support eSATA
drives you can get an inexpensive adapter.  My Dell desktop only
supported SATA internally but I got a Rosewill eSATA adapter from
NewEgg.  Works fine.

Chuck Norcutt