Re: [OM] graphics tablets

Subject: Re: [OM] graphics tablets
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 14:13:43 -0400
I use a wacom intuos 4. Wouldn't trade it for anything. I think
there's a less expensive option. Bamboo? Don't know anything about it.
As for size, a medium should be a gracious plenty for photo work. Even
a small, if you're hooking to a laptop. I use a large, but I thought I
was getting a medium and didn't want to hassle sending it back. (Got
it from B&H.) It's hard to use the mouse after getting used to a
stylus. After all, how well do you draw with a bar of soap? <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com