Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 21:00:10 -0500
CH.

I don't mean to disparage your people, as many of my fellow ameicans do,
but...

I have in my  house two older "historic" light fixtures from what is know
now as "mid-century modern" which is a term I h ate as so am I. They require
special bulbs, which are only available from a special wholesaler. The
current ones are made in, where else, China (Insert a joke here, just like
the on about spanish, you're in america, learn the language.) Life of these
bulbs was previously a year or so, but has gone down to a range from three
months to flashbulb. I'm not blaiming your folks, CH, but the UPS men that
handle the bulbs. Perhaps you should go back to the light factory.

Bill Pearce