Re: [OM] My E-520 is dead

Subject: Re: [OM] My E-520 is dead
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:36:18 +0200
Try to do a factory reset and see what the result is.

Worked fine for my E-3 last year while I was in SF and noticed some very
blurry photo's, even when using the 7-14mm at 1/250sec. Turned out that the
IS malfunctioned. First turned it off and had sharp photos again. In the
evening I did a reset to factory defaults and everything has worked fine
ever since. I only had to fiddle for an hour or so to get the camera back to
my preferred settings. The E-1 was much easier with that.

Hope this also works in the case of your E-520

Wiliam